Monday, February 6, 2012

Can Molly do $$ too?

When I started out this blog, 3 years and a whopping 5 posts ago, I wanted to share those software (and hardware) programs and tips that were so great, they should go way beyond the walls of the techy world. But in that time, I got out of debt, got married, and while I still find techy tips to share, I find I have a lot more family finance tips to share. The tips that I think everyone knows, but I find my friends (or dental hygenist, as the case may be) perking up their ears and asking lots of questions, because they don't know about these little family finance nuggets.

So I am re-launching this blog to address a little of each, under the umbrella of "Family Management Tools and Tips" and hopefully someone can learn something from my hubby's and my struggles and mistakes to avoid making some of the same costly ones!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

jlbo1981 said...

I for 1 Molly am looking forward to your blog, your ideas and your helpful experiences.

Leann said...

Awesome plan bestie - I love the change in direction for the blog. And you know how I love financial planning tips...hubby and I have had our own adventure figuring those things out in the last few years (as you well know) so it's a topic my "ears perk up" about as well. :D If you ever need a guest blogger I'm sure I have lots of ideas I could share. :D